Okay, I love television. I am addicted to it. I would not be able to go one week without television. Oprah has challenged peeps to do this in order to save on their carbon footprint, but I wear a size 8 and that's not much of a footprint. :`).
I adore the new Orbitz "Dirty Mouth" commercials! The ones where they 'clean up' the dirty words. "That's one bad micky ficky" was the first one that dawned on me. The first few times I saw the commercials, I did not catch what the people sitting around were doing. I was focused on the new packaging (quite snazzy and almost tie-dyed looking) and usually am watching DVR'd programs where I can just fly through the commercials, and I can't always understand that British accent - blame that on Gordon Ramsey because his yelling on Hell's Kitchen has totally turned me off of accents for awhile now. Although, I did enjoy the English accents in Las Vegas during the World Cup match between USA and UK. There were guys wearing the ENTIRE soccer a.k.a futbol uniforms, including knee socks and white shoes!! If our male fans start wearing capri leggings with their Cowboys or Packers or Steelers jerseys, we are in a world of hurt.....but I digress.
I laugh hysterically every time I see those commercials. I need to find them on the Internet to play during the day when I need some comedic relief and when I need some new replacement words. :`).
*Side Note: I don't fast-forward through the Sonic commercials, either. They are way too entertaining!
**Side, Side Note: How many women is Don Draper going to sleep with?? Now it's his secretary and his pretend-marriage daughter. UG!
I like the one where the "lint licker" and "son of a biscuit eating bulldog". Of course I prefer the real full leaded profanity...but that is just me and respect that it is not for everyone. I just like to be crystal clear on my feelings...that way there is not any confusion on what is on my mind.
ReplyDelete