You know, I pay a lot for my HD Digital television service. And I watch T.V. all of the time. I work hard. I deserve to be treated well by my provider. We is gone. Yes, the wonderful channel that boasts “Bridezillas”. Now, you are saying to yourself, ‘Why do you watch that type of show?’ I am here to tell you that I love it. It is quite redneck and white trash and keeps me grounded.
See, much of one side of my family would be suitable for that show. They and their many generations roughly 16 years apart would! I have climbed the mountain, but must remember the valley. So I watch it and recall that it is a slippery slope my friends, a very slippery slope. Also, some of the peeps on the show are way beyond anything I could imagine and most Hollywood writers could not make up. This in itself is worth the hour of time. Marathons of the show are the best! Thank goodness for the DVR. It is nice to be able to skip the commercials, and it is a great show to do the elliptical to; makes the time fly! I really like it when the weddings are in this area. That cracks me up! My favorite, though, is the one in Oklahoma when a tornado was coming. Outdoor wedding with no backup plan, of course! Rain on everything and everyone, including the food. And all the “décor” (I use that word very loosely here) blew over. I know that rain is supposed to foretell of a beautiful marriage, but I don’t think a tornado does. I think that tornado was QUITE the premonition.
Speaking of which, “Premonition” is a good movie. A good Sandra Bullock dramatic role. If you haven’t seen it, you need to rent it. Bullock was great in “28 Days” (not the scary movie, the rehab movie) and should have won an Oscar for that role instead of for the football movie. The football movie was great, but anyone could have played her role and Tim McGraw’s role. Love ‘em both but the two kids were the better roles.
No comments:
Post a Comment