Apple Etiquette – 2
OMG!! Again with the apple!! This time, the dang apple is as large as a softball. And the chomping of it during work hours is like a horse eating a horse apple (technically, it is the fruit from a Bois d’arc Tree). I am really quite perturbed. This is so disturbing; even Bon Jovi and Madonna on the MP3 can’t cover up that sound. I think it is more vibrations than sound at this point. I will try the Beastie Boys next……..
This apple epidemic must stop. I am putting apple sauce on my Christmas list for a particular individual......
REALLY?? Chip-boy behind me.......
4 Minutes to Save the World
JT and Madonna – they are the reason for my making it through the afternoon! Jammin’ and staying sane while working for the man. Oh, and JT says “Don’t be a prima donna” in the song, so it must have been written for me [No, I am not a ballerina; I prefer 80’s dance music. This endearing term is what my hubby calls me whenever he feels that I am high livin’. He has no idea how LOW MAINTENANCE I really am.] The story goes that they had four more minutes in the studio and came up with this song on the fly based on ‘what would you do if you only had four minutes’. Quite a snappy last-minute creation, I must say. “We only got 4 minutes to save the world!” I HEART MUSIC!
No comments:
Post a Comment